All commercial establishements in Bergen County are required to recycle the following materials:
- Corrugated Cardboard, High-Grade Office paper, Mixed Paper
- Glass Beverage Containers
- Ferrous Scrap, White Goods, Aluminum Cans
- Type 1 and Type 2 Plastic Containers
- Construction and Demolition Debris
The BCUA has developed a recycling handbook for commercial establishments to assist in implementing a recycling program and complying with the mandatory Bergen County recycling requirements. Click here for a copy of the handbook.